Are you tired of living in chronic pain?
Here at Rodgers Chiropractic, we are thrilled to be offering a treatment that will help your body overcome painful chronic conditions. This incredible emerging medical breakthrough technology is known as regenerative medicine.
Learn more about how Regenerative Medicine may be able to help you
new patient special
THERE MAY BE HOPE FOR YOU
Are you tired of living in chronic pain? Are you frustrated that nothing really helps? Please view the regenerative medicine video to learn more about the therapies we are offering. If you would like to set up a consultation with Dr. Rodgers to discuss your specific issue, please call our office to schedule your complimentary appointment. Schedule your Complimentary Consultation today.
What is Regenerative Medicine?
Regenerative medicine is a rapidly growing field of molecular biology that causes growth of cells and tissues that can help repair damaged parts of your body. The main reason it is so effective is that it helps your body repair what is not functioning correctly.
Regenerative medicine products, including platelet-rich plasma (PRP), are an effective and often permanent cure for your painful injuries. In our clinic we will be using Wharton’s Jelly, PRP and other cellular and non-cellular products to help restore and rebuild damaged joints; our goal is to help your body heal and not just cover up your pain.
Our Professional TEAM
we may be able to offer a new solution
We offer treatments including platelet-rich plasma (PRP) and other cellular and non-cellular products that can repair and rebuild degenerating joints and other chronic painful conditions.
TAKE ACTION NOW
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Stem cells are special types of cells that have the ability to become any kind of cell your body needs to heal and repair itself. As we age, the number of stem cells our body produces on its own decreases significantly.
- At birth we have 1 MSC for every 10,000 cells.
- When we reach 50, we have 1 MSC cell for every 400,000 cells
- When we are 80 we have around 1 MSC to every 2,000,000 cells
So when we are 50, we basically have 40 times less potential to heal, fix, and repair ourselves, and at 80 years old we are 200 times less able to regenerate, heal and repair our body. You know already the concept that as you age it takes longer to heal. This is why! By the time we reach our skeletal maturity, in our late teens or early twenty’s we have used up around 90 percent of our stem cell account balance, we live the rest of our lives off the remaining 10 percent.
To help the body grow, fix, replace, and regenerate, we need to have young vibrant healthy cells or “Day 1” cells, meaning the cells are only one day old (cultivated from the umbilical cord at the time of the live birth of a baby). Day one cells are considered young healthy robust cells that have the power to really make a difference in helping a person’s body to heal.
As we deplete our account of stem cells, and the ability of those cells remaining to multiply, our body cannot keep up with the demands put on it. We simply do not have enough in our account and we lose the ability to not only maintain life but also to heal, repair, and regenerate when we have an injury. As a result, we need to help our body to heal by introducing young vibrant stem cells to perform the regenerative tasks needed to fix and repair.
MSC’s are multipotent cells that can differentiate (or change) into a variety of cell types, making them ideal for procedures ranging from sports injuries, orthopedic conditions, sexual health, anti-aging, etc. MSC’s are both non-tumorigenic, meaning they are NOT capable of enhancing existing tumors or forming new tumors, and they are also immune-privileged, meaning they do not elicit an immune response by your body. In addition, after injection, MSC’s have been shown to exist in your body between 4-8 months. That means for every second of every minute of every hour of every day for 4 to 8 months the cells are working to help the body heal itself.
Regenerative medicine products help with the following:
- Reduce/Eliminate Inflammation: Inflammation causes things like pain, arthritis, some forms of cancer and has been linked to most of the significant health conditions of the modern age. MSC’s have been shown to effectively eliminate inflammation.
- MSC’s Help Modulate/Control Immune System: if your immune system is low you become susceptible to colds, flu, bacteria, and even cancer. If your immune system is overreacting, then it can sometimes attack your own body, and this is when people get auto-immune diseases. MSC’s can help to keep your immune system healthy.
- MSC’s Break Down Scar Tissue: when we have an injury, our bodies will try to fix the problem. Sometimes in the process of healing, scar tissue is formed and inhibits total healing or function which often restricts movement and causes pain. When injected, these MSC’s help to lessen, reduce or eliminate that scar tissue.
- MSC’s Help With Generation & Re-generation: perhaps the most important thing that MSC’s do is help the body generate and regenerate cells and tissues. MSC’s help generates and grows your body when you are young. They also regenerate and replace cells as they die. After we are born, are bodies start to die. Every minute millions of cells die. When we have a lot of these MSC’s available, and they can double quickly, the loss of cells is not a big deal as our body can just keep re-supplying itself. MSC’s are what help us build our bodies and fix our bodies every time we have a cut, a scrape, a fall, or a more serious injury like a major accident or a surgery. They also maintain our body by re-supplying it with cells as they naturally die and need to be replaced.