Welcome to Rodgers Chiropractic
To schedule an appointment - call 530-343-9826
Dr. Ed Rodgers has served the Chico area for over 15 years as a Sports Injury Specialist and a Traditional Chiropractor.
Dr. Rodgers specializes in helping you eliminate pain and motion restrictions while improving movement function, in your legs, back, shoulder, ankle, foot or joints. Do you feel acute or chronic neuropathic, joint or back pain? Chico Chiropractor Dr. Rodgers is dedicated to Chiropractic solutions for your complete well-being, whether you suffer from specific pain or desire increased wellness & fitness.
He is trained in:
- Traditional Chiropractic Manipulation
- Cox Spinal Decompression Therapy
- Sports Injury Specialist Training
- Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist
- Computer-Assisted Foot Scan for Custom Orthotic Development
- Myofascial Release Therapy
- Trigger Point Therapy
- Nutritional Counseling
- Prenatal Care
- Senior Care
- Wellness Care
- Exercise Prescriptions
- Prescription Therapeutic Wraps
- Physiotherapy Exercise for Postural Correction and Improved Function
Dr. Rodgers graduated from Chico State University with a Bachelors in Physical Education/Exercise Science and a Masters degree in Exercise Physiology. He also graduated from Western States Chiropractic College in 1997 and has been a member of the American College of Sports Medicine.
We've created this website for you, the patient. Check out our New Patient Center to learn more about Chiropractic care. Sign up for our regular newsletter to keep informed on health & fitness.